Event Date: 6th March 2018, at 17.15
Location: Castleknock Hotel and Country Club
Ticket Price: €10
Book NowDownload BrochureExternal Website
Venue: Castleknock Hotel and Country Club
This focused event led by Local Enterprise Office Fingal will provide an opportunity for participants to understand how to best succeed with the BWG group. BWG own retail brands such as Spar, Londis and Mace.
Speakers will include representatives from the trading team and a producer case study on how best to succeed within the group.
· 17.30 -18.00 Registration/refreshments and producer showcase
· 18.00 -18.10 Introduction and opening by James Burke
· 18.10 -18.15 Welcome by Oisin Geoghegan, Head of Enterprise, Fingal
· 18.15 -18.35 Speaker 1: Suzanne Weldon Marketing and Communications Director BWG. Suzanne will provide an on overview of BWG foods business
· 18.35 - 18.55 Speaker 2: Simon Marriott, Trading Director, BWG Foods. Simon will speak about the supply side of the business and how best producers can succeed
· 18.55 - 19.15 Speaker 3: BWG supplier case study Gill Toal from Genovese Foods will provide an overview of her journey with BWG Foods over the last number of years and give tips to others thinking about the same journey. https://www.genovese.ie/
· 19.15 - 19.25 Q&A
· 19.20 - 19.30 Summary and close
· 19.30 - 20.00 Refreshments and producer showcase
BWG Dublin Producer Opportunity
BWG Foods run their Trade Show, at which they have over 900 affiliated retailers in attendance. The Trade Show will provide an opportunity for a small number of selected producers who BWG feel are ‘market-ready’ to show-case their business and their product, and to sell their products to BWG retailers where appropriate. Trading Director, Simon Marriott will give details at this event about how producers can express interest in this. (note only one or two producers will be selected to attend the BWG Food trade show). Application forms will be available at the event and the selection process will take place over the following weeks.